Your SLP buyer’s agent uses a huge network of property connections to source an investment property that fits your criteria. We will help you access properties you would never have known about before, including private sales and properties yet to be listed. We use our network to connect you with opportunities, often ahead of others in the market.
Your SLP buyer’s agent will support you during the price negotiation process. Our experience is especially helpful when the sale is through auction. Bidding at auction can be intimidating and emotional, so it helps to have someone objective, confident, and strategic to represent your interest. We understand the sale and auction processes and tricks of the trade.
3. Saving you money.
Where a selling agent typically represents the person selling the house, your buyer’s agent works as an advocate for you, the buyer. This means they will be trying to drive the price down instead of up.
1. Gain an edge by having your own advocate who represents your interests 100% throughout the purchasing process.
2. The buyer’s agent understands the complexities and processes of buying, and provides objective information, advice and support.
3. The buyer’s agent saves you time by searching for and analysing property on your behalf, which often results in a more efficient and faster outcome.
4. We’ll help negotiate to obtain the very best price and terms.
5. Access excellent knowledge to source the correct property in the right location, with good prospects for capital growth and/or rental yield.
6. Your buyer’s agent will have access to databases and information not readily available to the public, including increased access to properties off-market.
7. You’ll eliminate stress by having one representative looking after your needs, rather than dealing with several different selling agents.